So I had A answer these Questions in honor of him turning 12, and he asked me to answer the same ones, so here goes:
1. So far what has been the best age? Why?
18 I HAD GRADUATED SCHOOL, BUT STILL HAD VERY LITTLE RESPONSIBILITY OTHER THAN MY JOB, I WAS FULL OF ENERGY AND STILL MEDICALLY IN GREAT CONDITION
2. What age are you looking forward to the most? Why?
I AM DONE LOOKING FORWARD TO AGES, ALTHOUGH I GUESS I’LL SAY 100 BECAUSE I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO LIVING THAT LONG
3. What is your favorite color?
4.What do you want to be when you grow up?
I AM WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP BUT IF I WASN’T A MOM I WANTED TO BE AN ACTRESS OR A PASTRY CHEF
5. If you could change one thing in the world what would it be?
IT IS HARD TO CHOOSE ONE THING, I GUESS I WOULD HAVE TO SAY INCURABLE ILLNESSES SUCH AS CANCER, I WOULD MAKE THEM DISAPPEAR
6. If you could have any super power which one would you pick?
7. What is your favorite movie?
8. What is your least favorite and favorite school subjects?
Least Favorite: SCIENCE Favorite: MATH
9. Do you plan on having children when you get older?
NO I CAN’T HAVE ANY MORE CHILDREN
WELL I ALREADY HAVE 2 AND I HAD TO HAVE A HYSTERECTOMY SO NO MORE BABIES
11. If you could live anywhere where would it be?
ANYWHERE ON A BEACH, MAYBE GALVESTON TX?
12. Favorite memory?
OH GEESH I CAN’T PICK 1, BUT MY 2 FAVORITE MEMORIES ARE THE BIRTH OF MY CHILDREN AND SINCE THAT MAY SOUND BORING BECAUSE IT’S ALMOST ALWAYS THE SAME THINGS WITH MOTHERS, I WILL SAY CAMPING AS A CHILD WE DID IT OFTEN AND I ALWAYS LOVED IT
13. Least Favorite memory?
MY MOTHERS DEATH AND NOT BEING ABLE TO BE THERE
14. Something that makes you sad?
MISSING MY MOM
15. Something that makes you happy?
SPENDING TIME WITH MY FAMILY
16. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
BUY A HOUSE, BUY A CAR(I WANT TO WALK INTO AN EXPENSIVE DEALERSHIP DRESSED IN SWEATS AND WAIT FOR THEM TO TREAT ME LIKE CRAP, THEN PULL OUT 200,000 IN CASH AND WALK OUT, I’LL BUY THE CAR FROM THE NEXT DEALERSHIP), BUY MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY HOUSES, OPEN AN APARTMENT COMPLEX FOR HOMELESS PEOPLE WITH A PROGRAM TO HELP THEM FIND JOBS, GO TO AT LEAST ONE STORE AND TELL THEM I WILL TAKE ONE OF EVERYTHING(I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT LOL), HIRE A MAID, GO ON VACATIONS